We offer a wide range of geological expertise, such as quality assessments for the aggregate and construction industries, geological mapping, sampling, investigations, and analyses of rocks, minerals and materials. We also help our clients with permit applications for quarries and gravel pits. Additionally, we also offer training courses in geology and related fields. Please feel free to contact us for more information!
Our services include:
- Petrography of rocks and sediments, including quality assessments for different purposes according to Swedish and European standards.
- Determination of the mica content.
- Identification of asbestos and quartz content in materials.
- Geological investigations and quality assessments relating to quarries and gravel pits, as well as infrastructure and construction purposes.
- Investigation of drill cores and cuttings.
- Geological and environmental consultation in connection with permit applications.
- Sampling, testing and quality monitoring of aggregates and rock materials.
- Investigation of heavy metals, sulphur etc. in a wide range of materials.
- Radiation spectrometry surveys.
- Training courses in geology and related fields: technical and environmental aspects of rocks and aggregates and their extraction, sampling methods, etc.